Just Lesbian Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just Lesbian Life

A forum to discuss everything Lesbian. Love, Lifestyle, Relationships and Coming out issue's. Sharing is caring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
auttiongo

Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest Empty
PostSubject: Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest   Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:40 am

Before wearing… The products were packaged nicely.. The body stocking color is black which I like, It was inside out.. not sure why?.. I also recieved some white fishnet stockings and something that looked like pink socks.. these items were inside out as well.. i did not know what to do with the pink sock things since they had a loop on them ??? I have nothing to go with the white fishnet stockings so I did not use them.. The feature i liked most on the body stocking was the flower lace patterns..Features I think would be good is to have some with sleeves.. And also.. maybe a picture and better description of how to wear and what some products are..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
After wearing… I absolutley loved the feel of this product.. It fits me nicely and accents my shapes wonderfully.. I felt as though the material may be a little weak, but slide it on carefully and everything is great..I think a softer material should be used. I like it but feels a little ruff.. The only tips I have is that this Body stocking is fun and sexy, so you should enjoy..

More information about the clothings:
Dream Angel Bodystocking
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

femini just fit vest

SF-10 female mask peggy
this is my review for crossdressing, transgender and sissy
Back to top Go down
sina pikkina

Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest   Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:27 pm

now even i go bra less and wear black stockings in my nude body without even caring of my boob size , Tommy issue and maintaining curve shape guess how ???? i got amazing Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest which gave me amazing curve shape and guess what big boobs which iam sure all women desire to have ...... happy to have crossdresser i have tried and happy:) Smile ... did any here tired too ?
Back to top Go down

Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest
Page 1 of 1